I have not written this list down before so I will have to build it up over time as I remember/find things that I want to get myself one day! This is a separate list from my bucketlist. This is a list of items I want, the bucketlist is a list of things I want to do before I die!
- Do Not Have It
- [x] Currently Working On Getting
- [X] Already Have It
- I have always wanted a hammock, even since seeing them when camping as a scout!
- 360 Camera (True 360 - Even the Bottom)
- I would like to be able to have a 360 camera that can record everything including the table it is sitting on an in high quality! That would make a great way to record birthday parties!
- Powerful Computer with Renderfarm
- For those who know how I have tried to start my Youtube channel, I have failed because my computer is not powerful enough to render any of my videos in a reasonable time (I am not waiting a month for a 30 minute video). This has put me off of the Youtube channel the several times I have tried to record for Youtube. I even tried live streaming so I wouldn’t have to render, but even that killed my computer if I accidently did something like left my browser running and next thing I know, I have a corrupted Minecraft world or lost all my stuff on a server.
- DSLR Camera or something better
- Now, if I can use my 360 camera like a DSLR, then I won’t necessarily need a separate DSLR, but I would like to be able to take pictures of the night sky and see something else besides pitch black.
- Some kind of gun
- Honestly, I would probably go with some kind of pistol, but I would like a gun to be able to protect myself incase something goes wrong!
Cards Against Humanity Game and Extension Packs
- This is a game that one of my friends has and I really enjoy playing the game whenever he brings it, so I want to get my own copy of the game so I can play it with friends outside of the groups that have Darius in it.
Automatic Spinning Sink
- This is a sink that I had seen on a cruise I went on and I am planning on getting one for my own home when I get the chance to. It is just so amazing!